Extending Subversion with Ruby edit (Category edit)
RSCM - Ruby Source Control Management
- RSCM - Ruby Source Control Management is to SCM what DBI/JDBC/ODBC are to databases - an SCM-independent API for accessing a wide variety of SCMs.
- SubActive aims to be a Ruby Subversion integration layer building a high level abstraction and query facility by providing hooks for Subversion server-side events, indexing of metadata and content, and client-side API to richly navigate the repository.
vcs: A Version Control System wrapper
- Version control systems (Subversion, CVS...), however useful, are not very extensible: adding new features can be cumbersome, especially if you want them for different such systems at once. Vcs provide a simple dynamic hierarchy for these systems.
- ActiveSubversion provides an object representation of a SVN repository. Local caching and other performance enhancements are handled automatically.
- Subversion Automation is a wrapper around Subversion that automates and standardizes branching and merging. The primary goal of the project is to simplify the more complex features of Subversion and therefore encouraging their use.
- A Ruby utility that uses Subversion to manage local copies of upstream vendor branches.
- A package that provides full-text search of a Subversion commit log. Uses Ferret for indexing.
- a wrapper to svn calls
Subversion Interface, Unplugged 0.0
- Comprehensive, Rubyful interface to Subversion (someday).
SVNR - Subversion Updater 0.0
- A Ruby gem created to add and remove files from a subversion directory in batch mode.
Subversion edit (Category edit)